Select to view content in your preferred language

Esri Certification and My Dashboard on Esri Academy

04-06-2023 06:31 AM
JRosalesGIS
Esri Regular Contributor
3 0 936

View Your Esri Certification Achievements in My Dashboard

My Academy allows lifelong learners to view their Esri Academy learning history and their Esri Technical Certification achievements together in My Dashboard.

To begin, ensure that your vendor partner account profiles are up to date, allowing you to tell the world about your achievement!  Note: Data import may take 7-10 business days to populate in My Dashboard.

Steps to Access My Dashboard

While there are many ways to access My Dashboard, two well-known workflows used by Esri Certified Individuals are listed below.

1. Preferred method for Lifelong Learners, active on My Academy after earning their certification: Esri Academy > My Academy > My Dashboard
  2. Preferred method for Certified Individuals looking to update and manage their certification accounts: Esri Academy > Certification > Manage Certifications > View Your Record button.

Unable to View Certifications Achieved in My Dashboard?

If your Certifications Achieved are not appearing correctly alongside your training history in My Dashboard, follow these steps:

1. Click the Certifications Achieved link for details and follow the instructions.
  2. Review the Esri Academy Profile Settings (person icon in top banner) to ensure you are using the correct ArcGIS Public Account. If you have multiple free or subscription-based ArcGIS Accounts, review this blog to identify your primary account and contact accounts@esri.com for assistance to ensure that your learning and achievements are recognized and reported. 

Certifications Achieved Link ImageCertifications Achieved Link Image

Stay Connected and Engage with Us!

We hope you will subscribe to our program subscriptions , allowing you to stay current with our program’s latest and greatest blogs and newsletters.

-- Best to you on your certification journey!

About the Author
I manage the Esri Technical Certification Program, engaging with Esri-certified subject matter experts to create high-stakes certification exams.