GIS tutorial for acrgis pro 2.8

Jump to solution
08-04-2021 07:54 AM
KatieOxx
New Contributor II

Hi - What is the release date on this text? And the additional resources? Thank you. - Katie Oxx

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SashaGallardo
Esri Contributor

Hi Katie,

Thanks for reaching out. Yes, the print book for this edition will publish on 8/31; the e-book is already available. We're in the process of having it added to our website. You can find the assignments and assignment data here. We're in the process of uploading the instructor resources in VitalSource for use with the e-desk copy, with the aim of having those ready next week. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos
KatieOxx
New Contributor II

That's the one. I just need to be sure it's going to be published August 31 to order for my class. Thanks! 

0 Kudos
SashaGallardo
Esri Contributor

Hi Katie,

Thanks for reaching out. Yes, the print book for this edition will publish on 8/31; the e-book is already available. We're in the process of having it added to our website. You can find the assignments and assignment data here. We're in the process of uploading the instructor resources in VitalSource for use with the e-desk copy, with the aim of having those ready next week. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

KatieOxx
New Contributor II

Thank you Sasha! - Katie

0 Kudos
SashaGallardo
Esri Contributor

Hi again,

Good news! The instructor resources are available now. You can add the e-desk copy to your library in VitalSource here, and in your Bookshelf home, you can find the link for downloading using the attachment icon. Instructions for doing this can be found in one of our blogs here.

0 Kudos
AretNazaryan
New Contributor

Hello,

How would I instruct my bookstore to order these e-texts for my students? I am an instructor at the Nova Scotia Community College in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. I have a copy on my Vital Source account but I would also like a desk copy when it is available.

Thanks,

Aret Nazaryan

Faculty, Environmental Engineering Technology

Nova Scotia Community College

0 Kudos