07-08-2021 04:45 PM
Labels (2)

Esri Press New Titles Catalog 2021

Labels (2)
Attachments
Comments
MikeRuth1
New Contributor

I expected to see an update for Understanding GIS An ArcGIS Pro Project Workbook with compatibility for ArcGIS Pro v 2.6. 

It is not showing up on "New Titles 2021" PDF.  I also seem unable to find this in Esri Press resources. Nor on Amazon.  The book shows up (with a Pro V 2.6 Banner) in Vital Source, but Vital Source won't open it for me! 

Does that book exist? Can I order it for my students this Fall (2021)?  

Thanks - Mike Ruth (ruthm@evergreen.edu). 

SashaGallardo
Esri Contributor

Hi Mike,

This book is not a new book for 2021 so it wasn't included in our updated catalog. I responded to your other message here as well about this book. The ArcGIS Pro 2.6 version of this book is available through VitalSource only, so it won't appear at retailers like Amazon. Students would need to be instructed to rent or purchase it there. Please let me know if you have other questions. Thanks!

falgunimukherjee
Emerging Contributor

Hi Sasha,

I have a similar questions about the same text, Understanding GIS: An ArcGIS Pro Project Workbook. I use it for a graduate class that I teach this semester. How/where do you download the data for this book. The url in the text (esri.com/UnderstandingGIS4.) does not work. It takes you to the ESRI Press webpage.

Version history
Last update:
‎07-08-2021 04:46 PM
Updated by:
Anonymous User
Contributors