profil metadata custumize

06-03-2014 10:24 PM
EQUIPEIS
New Contributor
hi, hello,
i try to customize a profil and harvesting by CSW a catalogue with XML no conform with the iso 19115 profil in geoportal.

when i delete the xsd location of definition.xml the csw is read and the metadata is ok for validation and ok for publish.
but i don't want to delete this information xsdlocation because i want a validation iso19115 for all metadata also for the csw metadata.

I want to know if it's possible to developpe a XSLT before the validation with  xsdlocation file and what is th file cswoutputformat, apiso-brief, and apiso-summary. this files is in the definition.xml file of iso19115.
It's possible to add my own XLTS this file to tranform my XML from the CSW before the validation.

Thank's for your help.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
EQUIPEIS
New Contributor
hi, hello, i present you my problem with mores details:
I harvesting by CSW a catalogue with XML conform with the iso 19115 profil in geoportal but with 2 fielsds out of Standard ISO19115.
gmd, gmd in identificationInfo Node. I think that the reply by CSW is an XML complet with this information.
The validation by geoportal is not ok. With error (Invalid argument start wtih ... organisme).
when i delete the xsd location of definition-iso19115.xml the csw is read and the metadata is ok for validation and ok for publish by CSW. But i don't want to delete this information xsdlocation because i want a validation iso19115 for all metadata also for the csw metadata.

what is th file cswoutputformat, apiso-brief, and apiso-summary. this files is in the definition.xml file of iso19115. Because i want a transformation before the validation xsd where the gmd and gmd was deleted.

I want to know if it's possible to developpe a XSLT before the validation with xsdlocation.xsd file and what is the file cswoutputformat, apiso-brief, and apiso-summary. this files is in the definition-iso19115.xml.

Is it possible to add my own XSLT this file to tranform my XML from the CSW before the validation.

Thank's for your help.
0 Kudos