ESRI Geoportal Sever Catalog - Custom Metadata saving error

08-22-2022 06:47 AM
ArunPremachandran
New Contributor II

Hi ESRI community,

I'm facing an error while saving the custom metatdata created by me. I have posted the error screenshot below on both console and on screen. 

any help will be appreciated

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Marten
by
Occasional Contributor

hi, can you tell a bit more on your setup?

- version of Geoportal Server

- metadata profile you are using

- does this happen only with this specific metadata or with others also?

ArunPremachandran
New Contributor II

hi Marten,

First of all thanks a lot for responding.....actually I was following your solution in another post in this community. 

The Geoportal version is 2.6.2 

Tomcat version is 9.0.43

Elastic search version is  6.8.3

The metadata profile I'm using is the same profile You have posted in another post. The link is given below

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-for-inspire-questions/editing-the-geoportal-server-catalog/td-p...

Yes it's only happening with this specific custom metadata other's are working fine. I have added the profile in the attachment's for your reference.  

0 Kudos
ArunPremachandran
New Contributor II

Hi Marten,

I have tried the following things like 

1. Making the MyProfile (Data) profile unique by setting the type definition as the first one in MetadataEditor.js

2. When I remove the tab E-Commerce, I'm able to save my data in Myprofile (Data)

I have attached my geoportal gxe folder here for your reference. please help me to figure out what's stopping me to save the Myprofile (Data) metadata profile. Error screenshot is also attached. looking forward to hear from you and let me know if you need anything else for debugging this issue. 

0 Kudos
Marten
by
Occasional Contributor

hi, attached is my local 'MyProfile' configuration including the E-Commerce tab.

0 Kudos