Select to view content in your preferred language

Need to create traverse polygons without Editor

08-01-2016 05:29 PM
SummerChandler
Emerging Contributor

I need a way for a couple members of my staff to be able to create new polygon features without having RGIS or arc editor on their desktop.   They don't have the workstations to handle Arquette a door nor do they have the skill set.   They are skilled at entering traverses and bounds in a kobo package outside of Arc.  The existing sketch polygon tools that are available are not accurate enough for what we need.   We already have them entering attribute information through a web form after someone else has created the  polygon feature In Arc.

Any suggestions on the best way to do this?  I've submitted the development ticket to our enterprise GIS group but it would speed up the process if I could offer suggestions or even existing tools and developed by others. 

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AmirBar-Maor
Esri Regular Contributor

A new web application called "Parcel Drafter" will be released in a couple of months. It will use line and polygon feature services (hosted from ArcGIS Online or from your on premise ArcGIS Server). We will demo it on the Land Records Meetup

0 Kudos