Select to view content in your preferred language

COOP COEP and CORP

11-24-2021 08:47 AM
JonMullen
Emerging Contributor

I recently asked a question in the ARCGIS JS api forum.  I didn't receive any answer. It's probably because the question really has nothing to do with the JS api per se, but with the CDN in which content is supplied.  I'm working on a PWA with Web assembly that requires our server to be in a Cross Origin Isolated state.  This is relatively new in the Web world.  It means our server must supply the COOP and COEP headers in our responses to the client.  The COEP header must have the value of require-corp.  This unlocks API's like SharedArrayBuffers, which is a requirement for my application. Since the CDN does not provide the CORP header,  external cross origin assets can not be loaded.  I have been able to host the API on our server, but the Base Map Gallery tries to download thumbnails from an external CDN which fail.  

Is there anywhere to log a bug or a feature request specifically for the CDN?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
John-Foster
Esri Contributor

@JonMullen There is the Developer Ideas channel that is set up for the purpose of submitting ideas and feedback for Esri development teams to consider. You can also use the submit feedback widget on most JavaScript API web pages that will allow you to enter a bug report or feature request and the feedback goes directly to the API team.

--jf
0 Kudos
JonMullen
Emerging Contributor

Thank you.

0 Kudos