ArcMap 10.2.2 Print Preview is blank

03-24-2015 01:44 PM
JayJennings
New Contributor

We have an Add-In we have developed for ArcMap 10.2.2, which manages a WMTS raster layer display with WFS vector data for the corresponding footprints.  Everything pretty much works, except that the File->Print Preview page is always blank, and so is the printed page if you care to try that.  This is true in both Data View and Layout View.  Our custom WMTS layer class is declared like this (C#):

public class WMTSLayer : ILayer, ILegendInfo, IGeoDataset, ILayerEffects, IDisplayFilterManager, ILayerGeneralProperties, ILayerDrawingProperties

{

// properties and methods...

}

My online search indicates that printing will show blank when the IDynamicMap interface is used, but we are not using that here.  Anybody have any other suggestions as to why Print Preview will not show my rasters ?  Maybe do I need to implement some other interface(s) for the class beyond the ones above ?  I've searched diligently today, but I can't find any other recent references to this kind of printing problem.  Thanks for any help, and code samples are always welcome !

0 Kudos
0 Replies