Select to view content in your preferred language

Schedule Notificaiton on Schedule Data Pipeline

06-12-2024 11:07 AM
Labels (3)
KendrickFaison2
New Contributor

Can we set up email notifications for failed scheduled processes in the Data Pipeline workflow?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
KendrickFaison2
New Contributor

Notification...typo!!!

0 Kudos
BethanyScott
Esri Contributor

Hi @KendrickFaison2 ,

Thank you for reaching out with your ideas!

We hope to add support for alerting in a future release, but no promised timeline yet. I have some questions for you to better understand your requirements:

1. What information, links, etc. would you expect to be included in the email?
  2. Would you expect to be able to create a custom subject and content for the email?
  3. Any other details you would like to share about expectations or your current workflow would be great; we take it all into account in our planning.

Thanks again,

Bethany

0 Kudos
AndreasHall
Esri Contributor

I have the same request. I have a Scheduled Data Pipeline that fails regularly (so far). It is difficult to notice this without manually checking from the ArcGIS Data Pipelines Scheduled tasks view. If it would be possible to set an e-mail notification or create som kind of webhook that initiates an e-mail it would be great. For me, at the moment, it would be enough if I get noticed when my scheduled pipeline has failed. Links to the ArcGIS Data Pipelines Scheduled tasks view and the Pipeline in question would be great.

0 Kudos