Sync Error on Two way replication

Jump to solution
05-21-2013 01:12 PM
RobertChaney
Occasional Contributor
I have several two way replica's.  One replica in particular keeps giving me the following error.  ERROR 000754: Cannot processed old messages.  Failed to execute (SynchronizeChanges).  According to ESRI, this error occurs when attempting to import data changes that have already been received, and that no further action is required.  Other replica's that I have coming off the same parent geodatabase have no issues synchronizing.  I'm running ArcGIS standard 10.1.  The parent geodatabase is in SQL 2008r2 and the child geodatabases are in SQL express 2008r2.  What can I do to get rid of the error message?  Is there an orphaned version of some sort that I need to remove?  Please help.

Thanks,
Robert.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertChaney
Occasional Contributor
I resolved this error with the help of ESRI (Tina M., thanks).  We first Re-Exported the unacknowledged Messages on the Parent replica, then imported this into the child replica.  Next step was to export acknowledgement message on the child replica and import this into the parent replica.  After performing these steps the sync ran successfully.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RobertChaney
Occasional Contributor
I resolved this error with the help of ESRI (Tina M., thanks).  We first Re-Exported the unacknowledged Messages on the Parent replica, then imported this into the child replica.  Next step was to export acknowledgement message on the child replica and import this into the parent replica.  After performing these steps the sync ran successfully.
0 Kudos