I'm working with a series of diagrams created from transmission lines that I want to update every few months.
I have a bunch of net junctions nowhere near the diagram links. If it's significant, these weird net junctions aren't randomly placed. They are net junctions of transmission lines that were never part of this diagram.
Not sure what's happening but I'll run an update sync and hope for the best.
Everything is back to normal, problem solved...except when I update the rest of my diagrams, which of course shouldn't affect this one, the net junctions are back to those weird locations.
As a workaround I tried copying the database and syncing the first schematic diagram then deleting all the other diagrams. Then repeating this process for every single diagram I have. I've done this for the first two diagrams I have. Turns out just deleting other diagrams is having the same effect.