Pictometry RAW files

10-21-2013 04:25 AM
DawnBaldridge
New Contributor III
We have received a large amount Pictometry imagery in RAW format for our military installation. There are PSF files for each tile and I'm thinking these are header files. We are currently using ArcGIS 10.0 with no Pictomery extenstions. My question is can we view the data without this extension in ArcGIS? I have tried to export it to many different formats but it always fails to execute. I have also tried to import it into a Mosaic and Raster dataset and that failed as well. Pictometry support has been contacted but they have not return any emails or phone calls. I would hate to have all this data sitting here not put to use but if we are not able to view it then it will be wasted. Thank you for any feedback.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
DavidFinger
New Contributor
Hi, Dawn. I am Dave Finger, VP of Customer Technical Services here at Pictometry. Please feel free to call us at 888-771-9714 x260 and we will be happy to assist. If you get to voice mail, please leave a message as those are forwarded to our email inbox directly. You can also contact us via email at customersupport@pictometry.com. Thanks!
0 Kudos
JeffreySwain
Esri Regular Contributor
There is an extension that should be used to view the rasters in ArcMap.  Here is the install guide. From the website, it appears that you must contact them to download it.  Best of luck.
0 Kudos