I apologize, I steered you in the wrong direction. This is the method to display as spatial data:
1. Add excel sheet to your map
2. Right-click on your table in Arcmap and click on "Display XY Data"
3. Select the X and Y fields and set your projection
4. Your data should now show up, right-click on the new layer added and click on "Data", then click on "Export Data"
5. Browse and select your Geodatabase that you want to store the data in and type in the name of the new feature class to be created
6. Any domains will need to be mapped to the fields in the new feature class