Composite Address Locator in REST Geocoding Service

Jump to solution
08-07-2012 01:28 PM
MarkParr
New Contributor
I have created a Composite Address Locator from 3 Address Locators -- one dual range locator built from the street layer and two single address locators built from layers representing Residential and Business address points.  The composite locator has been published as a geocode service to a 10.1 ArcGIS Server running SQL Server SDE.

I can do FIND ADDRESS search from the REST services page and for the service and results are being returned.  However, there is no indication as to which sub-locator actually returns the result.  Is there some way to get that from the REST Service?

In testing I used an address that returned two items that scored 100% on the return.  One was from the residential locator and one from the streets locator.  The returned points were not the same as the streets return was interpreted while the residential locator was the "exact" location of that address.  The item that was returned first was the residential and the second item was the street as that was the order I defined the composite locator.  However, I would like to know whether the return was the residential, business, or street locator.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrianLeroux
Occasional Contributor III
Do you have an "Out Fields" input? If so put a asterik(*) to get all fields. This works with my streetmap premium geocoding service.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BrianLeroux
Occasional Contributor III
Do you have an "Out Fields" input? If so put a asterik(*) to get all fields. This works with my streetmap premium geocoding service.
0 Kudos
MarkParr
New Contributor

Thanks.  That pointed me to what I was looking for.
0 Kudos