How do I get to 'My Content'? I have started draft blogs/posts - but there is no 'my stuff' location...?

Jump to solution
03-16-2021 08:36 AM
BrianBaldwin
Esri Regular Contributor

I might be losing my mind, but I can't find anyway to get to draft content.

If I start a blog and save it as a draft... where is it? How do I get access to it?

-----------------------------------

Brian Baldwin, Esri Inc., Lead Solution Engineer
https://www.linkedin.com/in/baldwinbrian
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Brian, Go to the place's blog board where you created the blog, and you will see a Blog Dashboard in the bottom right column where drafts are saved. 

You will see a (1) in the parenthesis for View All Drafts in the place you saved your blog.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Brian, Go to the place's blog board where you created the blog, and you will see a Blog Dashboard in the bottom right column where drafts are saved. 

You will see a (1) in the parenthesis for View All Drafts in the place you saved your blog.

LauraBowden
Esri Contributor

Hi @Anonymous User , it would be great if this information were added to your Help blog post about how to write a blog. Unless a blog is pretty short, I think most people would save a draft before publishing. 

Laura Bowden
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Laura, The doc is now updated. Thanks!

0 Kudos
JosephKerski
Esri Notable Contributor

Thanks!  This often happens to me as well... "where are my drafts"???  Joseph Kerski 

0 Kudos
BrianBaldwin
Esri Regular Contributor

Awesome! So, I'm not losing my mind - thanks @Anonymous User. While I am glad it exists, I think it would be great to have any blogs/drafts/etc. roll up to a central place where users could locate them more easily.

-----------------------------------

Brian Baldwin, Esri Inc., Lead Solution Engineer
https://www.linkedin.com/in/baldwinbrian
khawarsohail
New Contributor

Greetings, Brian. If you go to the blog board where you created the blog,you will see a Blog Dashboard in the bottom right column where you can save drafts. Check your Google Search Console.

0 Kudos