New Badge Available: Navigator

08-02-2023 10:41 AM
Labels (1)
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager
17 1 753

Following our early July announcement about the gradual release of new account badges, Esri Community has just introduced the second exciting badge in an unfolding lineup.

This new badge, dubbed Navigator, recognizes those achievements accomplished by members who make the most of Esri Community’s offerings by participating across a broad range of content types.

Navigator Blog Version.png

August's new badge: Navigator

Members whose accounts meet the following minimum criteria are eligible to receive this badge:

Must have posted—

• 1 Idea
  • 1 Question
  • 10 Replies
  • 10 Blog Comments
  • 10 Documents Comments

There’s nothing like a slick compass badge to demonstrate that you really know your way around. Have fun earning!

A big congratulations to our 18 pre-qualified members, who will find that they’ve been awarded the Navigator badge when next logging in:

Regular Members
MVP Members
Esri Members
@Brian_Wilson  @AndresCastillo  @George_Thompson 
@DavidColey  @BlakeTerhune  @KoryKramer 
  @curtvprice  @Ming 
  @DanPatterson  @OwenGeo 
  @DougBrowning  @VHolubec 
  @DuncanHornby  @XanderBakker 
  @JoeBorgione   
  @JoshuaBixby   
  @RobertScheitlin__GISP   
  @ThomasColson   

1 Comment
About the Author
I'm a Community Manager focused on Engagement & Content here at Esri. My guiding ethos is that community — people coming together around shared purpose, demonstrating collective support, and collaborating in mutually beneficial ways — is the most powerful source for progress in the world. I'm at your service as we make great things happen through GIS.