Select to view content in your preferred language

2017 Esri Staff Contributors in GeoNet

01-16-2018 06:29 AM
Labels (1)
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager
15 7 2,436

The 2017 contest winners have been named; however, I'd like to take a moment and recognize those from Esri who have contributed so much to our community. They have done a great job demonstrating the https://community.esri.com/docs/DOC-8961-geonet-community-guiding-principles?sr=search&searchId=7f73... by "Being Helpful, Being Human and Being Smart" in their contributions. This list is only a portion of the many that you may see in the community; however, we are thankful for all of our staff as they help make GeoNet a better place.

2017 Top Esri Contributors

xander_bakker

JTedrick-esristaff

dlaw-esristaff

KGerrow-esristaff

jskinner-esristaff

ppapadopoulosmarathondata-gr-esridist

JQuinn-esristaff

TSolow-esristaff

OEvans-esristaff

ANohe-esristaff

Alexander_Brown-esristaff

vangelo-esristaff

ressinger-esristaff

George_Thompson-esristaff

khutchins-esristaff

LDanzinger-esristaff

randall_williams-esristaff

MKennedy-esristaff

KKramer-esristaff

SSylvia-esristaff

Thanks again for your continued contribution to the GeoNet community!

Find more information on the 2017 contest winners please see: https://community.esri.com/groups/geonet-contest/blog/2018/01/05/congratulations-to-our-2017-geonet-...

7 Comments
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to all the Esri staff that engaged with GeoNet in 2017.  Closed-sourced software doesn't have to mean cloistered staff, and as an active GeoNet member, I personally appreciate when Esri staff engage with users.

ChrisDonohue__GISP
MVP Alum

A big thank you to the ESRI staff who participate in GeoNet.  You provide another invaluable resource in helping GeoNet users educate themselves in GIS and troubleshooting issues.  I have heard that for many ESRI Staff that being on GeoNet is not a regular part of their job; thank you for going above and beyond and sharing your (unpaid) time with us.

Chris Donohue, GISP

JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Kudos to all of you wonderful people (and many more) for your priceless contributions. I believe this list of Esri contributors should also be shared (and thanked) during the upcoming UC.

PhilLarkin1
Frequent Contributor

Thanks to these people for helping out so much. And thanks to ESRI for making GeoNet a priority. 

AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Y'all are the best! GeoNet continually increases with more and more contributions from Esri staff. It is very comforting to know that if I have a real issue with something Esri or GIS related that likely an Esri staff member will be able to help me on the GeoNet, quickly.

I fully agree with Jayanta on recognizing these individuals at the next UC. Make it happen!

XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Would be great to see that! May have to start some crowdfunding to be able to see it in person though ....

JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I agree. Even I am feeling the heat.

About the Author
My role at Esri is the Manager of Community Experience and Programs. As the manager of the community experience team, I support, guide, and help our community managers and am focused on programs to continue growth and enhancement of our community. Outside of work I love the outdoors (in all seasons). You can typically find me skiing, hiking, biking, kayaking, or curled up with a good book.