GIS Solution, GIS Solution

07-02-2019 03:21 PM
Labels (1)
MohamedElZaghal1
New Contributor II

Dear Team,

kindly , i am working at Huge Real estate Company which is grown up now .. and i have some question

we need to use GIS solution for land management and i asked you which is better Open source or Esri Solution

Note : big problem with Esri for me Licence i need more licences for more employees and we need more Servers ,hardware and do you have solve for this problems or Integrated between Esri and open source?

3 Replies
shan_sarkar
Occasional Contributor III

Mohamed,

I have been working with Esri products almost my entire carrier, I understand that the cost incurred in the process of procuring and maintenance is a bit higher that open source products. Rest assured the amount of assistance you'll receive from Esri Technical support is way more than any other GIS products will ever give.

That being said, could you give an idea of what kind of project you are planning on so that we could find you the best suited products?

~Shan

~Shan
MohamedElZaghal1
New Contributor II

investment Map,investors' requests and Update Master plan of the new city urban Planning module to be choose the best Scenario ... inspection and make as built .... integrate with utility and command and control center Geodatabase 

DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Mohamed,

I would start here to learn about how GIS technology can be applied to real estate workflows,

GIS for Real Estate | Get Detailed Location-Based Insight & Drive Growth 

For local government planning use cases, there are also some solution templates,

Gallery | ArcGIS Solutions 

You could also use Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS, Real Estate Development Dashboards

Hope this helps,