Custom Logo on Report

03-04-2011 05:01 AM
MichaelSnook
Occasional Contributor III
Can anyone tell me the correct size/format custom logo to use for the BAO reports?  I've tried many different sizes but they all come in way too small with a lot of white space.

Thanks!
0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrendaWolfe
Esri Contributor
On the old report templates (used on everything except the new style Demographic and Income report), a height of 200 pixels is about as tall as you can go.  You can probably go a little wider than 200 pixels on the width.

Regards,
Brenda
Product Manager
0 Kudos
MichaelSnook
Occasional Contributor III
I have several different logos for the reports that are 200px tall...if someone runs a 'new style' demographic/income report the logos come out huge and overlapping the text of the report.  Is there a new standard for this new style of report logo?...will the 'old style' reports be upgraded to the 'new style' so I can just use one size of logo?

Thanks!
0 Kudos
DonnaBuhr
Esri Contributor
For best fit, the size of the logo image should be 450 x 200 or less.  To correct the overlapping issue, you might choose the �??Shrink to fit�?� option when uploading your custom logo.  Yes, there is a plan to update all reports to the new style, so you should be able to use one size logo for all reports. 

Thanks,
Donna
Product Engineer
0 Kudos