StoryMap Journal help

Jump to solution
03-08-2015 09:20 AM
FerdinandQuinones
New Contributor II

I am building a StoryMap Journal. Most of my text to be input is in Word. When I try to paste the text into the Journal template, nothing happens.  Any tricks or suggestions to paste the text into the pages?  Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Try using the keyboard shortcut for Paste: CTRL+V

It should work then

View solution in original post

5 Replies
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Try using the keyboard shortcut for Paste: CTRL+V

It should work then

FerdinandQuinones
New Contributor II

Hey Rupert, thanks a lot. Worked like a charm. Never too old to learn something new. Story Maps are great.

0 Kudos
FerdinandQuinones
New Contributor II

Dear Rupert, another question about the Story Map Journal I am composing. How is the "Main Stage Actions" block activated? I would like to add some "pop-up" inserts into the main maps (either in the form of pictures or videos).  In the map journal I started it is not accesible (visible but not active). Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Cordially,

Ferdinand Quiñones

0 Kudos
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Select some text first in your journal section and those options should become enabled. They are only enabled if you have the text that you want to turn into a main stage action selected.

FerdinandQuinones
New Contributor II

Thanks again, Rupert.  I tested that and it works, but the size of the image inserted after selecting the text takes all the main page screen. Is it possible to reduce the inserts to pop-up size as I see on some of the examples?

0 Kudos