Select to view content in your preferred language

Issue with YouTube URLs for Cascade in Portal

Jump to solution
12-14-2017 06:26 PM
LindsayWithers1
Occasional Contributor

Our organization has Portal for ArcGIS. We are testing setting up a Cascade story map in Portal but it doesn't appear that YouTube video URLs are recognized (when trying to add a YouTube video as the Cover or to a media item elsewhere in the body of the story map). When trying to add a YouTube video URL we get a "The file you are trying to add is missing or inaccessible" message. Has anyone had that issue in Portal for the Cascade builder? (in our version of Portal the Cascade version shows as 1.3.4-031717)

0 Kudos
11 Replies
DevinLavigne
Occasional Contributor III

Owen Evans‌ I'm having an issue with this. I am running 10.8 and I've downloaded the latest version of Cascade from GitHub. My error message is - The file you are trying to add is missing or not accessible. Please check the address and try again.  I have tried multiple files but receive the same error. I have also added my own API and changed the flag to false. 

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Devin -- I'd suggest that you please contact Esri Technical Support‌ for help troubleshooting this issue on your Enterprise portal.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos