Select to view content in your preferred language

Webkit Scrollbar on calcite panel

Jump to solution
05-03-2022 01:45 PM
Labels (2)
BobCowling2
New Contributor III

I am trying to style a Calcite shell panel with a Webkit scrollbar using CSS and it is not working. It works on other sections of the page but the scrollbar on the calcite panel does not change. Does anyone have an idea of what to do this?

Thanks

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
14 Replies
TomSellsted
MVP Regular Contributor
Thanks very much for the quick response!  Here is the code.  I wanted you to see all of it as I may have something that may be interfering in some way with the scrolling.

Thanks very much!
0 Kudos
TomSellsted
MVP Regular Contributor

Kitty,

You may have heard me smack my forehead...  I figured out my issue.  I was trying to set the class on the panel and not the actual contents.  Once I was setting it correctly it is working perfectly.

Regards,

Tom

0 Kudos
KittyHurley
Esri Contributor

It happens to the best of us, no worries. Glad to hear you got it working!

0 Kudos
EricErtl
Occasional Contributor

Hello.  I am having similar issues with trying to restyle a scrollbar.  All scrollbars in the application are styled how I want them except the popup container.  The change happened when upgrading from 4.24 to the 4.25 JS API.  Any ideas on why the popup container is the only item in the app that does not style correctly?  I appreciate any help!  Thanks.

0 Kudos
KittyHurley
Esri Contributor

@EricErtl Can you post a Codepen or code sample for troubleshooting?

As a side note, if using Calcite with a specific JavaScript Maps SDK version, we recommend using the same Calcite version coupled with the JavaScript Maps SDK release. For instance:

ArcGIS Maps SDK for JavaScript versionCalcite version
4.24beta.82
4.25beta.97
0 Kudos