Select to view content in your preferred language

Customize Related Table Forms in ArcPad 10

10-13-2010 07:45 AM
AshleyCassol
Emerging Contributor
I have a feature class (Hydrants) and a related table (Hydrant Inspections). The hydrant inspections table has a lot of Yes/No fields. I am trying to set up radio buttons in ArcPad with related forms, which is going ok. I can get the radio buttons to work in the ArcPad form, however, when I go to the next feature to "complete an inspection" and I get to the Page with the realted form info, the radio buttons are preselected with whatever I filled out for the inspection I just came from. I can change them to reflect the current inspection, however I want them to be "unchecked" or "blank" when I open a "new" form. I can't figure out what code is necessary to do this. I was assuming that I could use something in the "onload" command of either the form or the page in which the radio buttons were present. I can't figure it out! I keep getting errors when I try to test it in ArcPad that says

"vbscript runtime error object required 'name of radio button' text unavailable

Please Help!

Ashlie
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
GarethWalters
Deactivated User
Hi Ashlie,

Could you describe your data a bit more or put the project up here so we can have a look? What values are your radio buttons storing?

Thanks,

Gareth
0 Kudos
SueJohnston
Regular Contributor
Ashlie,
I've noticed a few different posts from you as I am trying to do the same thing that i think you may have already accomplished.  I am trying to create a custom form to do hydrant inspections.  I've tried to customize the riverside sample, but with no luck.  I was hoping maybe you could provide me some insight?!
Thanks,
Sue
0 Kudos