Checkbox and Radio Button Programming on GUI

Jump to solution
02-20-2014 10:33 AM
MichelleCouden
Occasional Contributor
Am I on the right path here with my checkboxes and radio button programming. I have about three different checkboxes and a few radio button that I need to use in a If then statement. Unless, there is a simplier way of calling a layer using them...

private void checkBox1_Checked Changed(object sender, EventArgs e)

If (checkboxstate.checked == true) Then
           If radioAtr.Enabled Then openFileDialog.InitialDirectory = "K:\"......

All help is extremely appreciated. Thanks!
0 Kudos
49 Replies
MichelleCouden1
Occasional Contributor III
Thanks Guys for all the help. This thread is complete.
0 Kudos
MichelleCouden1
OK, how do you get the check to show up?? Duh!!
0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
Thanks Guys for all the help. This thread is complete.

And unanswered?
0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
Don't disregard the points! These add up over time and if others find you helpful enough, you'll get rewarded. Besides, it helps people who are searching for answers see what contributed to the final answer (or what helped them)

Leo, are you a fed? I had asked if I could accept the reward to the ethics officer here who said it was OK
0 Kudos
LeoDonahue
Badges are fine.

Not only are the MVPs badged so you can find them, but they�??re also  eligible for prizes like software, books, training courses, and  conference seats as a collective �??thank you�?? from us for all of their  great effort.

This stuff.. I can't accept...we have policies about this kind of thing.
0 Kudos
MichelleCouden1
Thread answered!!
0 Kudos
LeoDonahue
I think you are messing with us.
0 Kudos
MichelleCouden1
Well, I would mark this thread as answered. But the checkmark is not showing for me to check it as answered??
0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
It's showing up on my browser (Firefox 24.3.0). Say which post you deem is the answer and I can click it marked for you.
0 Kudos
MichelleCouden1
Thanks Ken. I work for the state. We have an out of date ie we use. Answer #23. Thanks again!!
0 Kudos