We are using ArcGIS 10.7.1 and I've created an address locator using the US Single House with subaddress style. However it is not geocoding records it should be I feel it should be.
For example, I have a number of building permits for a townhouse complex with addresses like:
37-311 Woolwich St, 36-311 Woolwich St, 35-311 Woolwich St and so on. I geocode the table of permits and number fo the permits with units are not geocoding even though they are in our Address Point featureclass.
If I open the Interactive Rematch in ArcGIS and drop the Unit # and dash from the address a long list of address candidates appear including a record for 37-311 Woolwich St. All the unit level addresses have score of 95.88 and I did check off the box for match if candidates tie. As you can see from the candidate details on the right that the record should be a 100% match.
The geocoding options are all at default levels
Is there something in the matching options that I'm missing or is this a bug in the locator
If you are still using ArcGIS 10.7.1, I think the problem is the format of the input address for the US Single House with subaddress style. If the input address was '311 Woolwich St #36' or '311 Woolwich St, 36' I would expect to get some matches as this is the address format for the USA for subaddress addresses for locators built with the Create Address Locator tool in ArcMap. If your address is in Canada or Australia, I would recommend using ArcGIS Pro to build the locator with the Create Locator tool and select the country your data is in. The resulting locator would support the address format for the country the locator was created for.
The locator created with the Create Locator tool could only be used in ArcMap if it was published as a service from ArcGIS Pro.