We are using ArcGIS 10.7.1 and I've created an address locator using the US Single House with subaddress style. However it is not geocoding records it should be I feel it should be.
For example, I have a number of building permits for a townhouse complex with addresses like:
37-311 Woolwich St, 36-311 Woolwich St, 35-311 Woolwich St and so on. I geocode the table of permits and number fo the permits with units are not geocoding even though they are in our Address Point featureclass.
If I open the Interactive Rematch in ArcGIS and drop the Unit # and dash from the address a long list of address candidates appear including a record for 37-311 Woolwich St. All the unit level addresses have score of 95.88 and I did check off the box for match if candidates tie. As you can see from the candidate details on the right that the record should be a 100% match.
The geocoding options are all at default levels
Is there something in the matching options that I'm missing or is this a bug in the locator