I've got the following problems with my project. My task is complete the NDSI index calculation in the Antartic region. A problem is some pixel values are much lower than should be.
I'm using ArcMap 10.4.1 verison. My data came from Landsat OLI 8 satellite (https://earthexplorer.usgs.gov/) and the DEM data from REMA database (https://www.pgc.umn.edu/data/rema/)
I've read about Topographic correction, but It didn't work succesfully. I didn't get higher pixel values behind the mountainous area.
I also tried this toolbox, but the ArcMap crashed while the last correction was running. That happend 3 times in the same point of the progress.( https://hub.arcgis.com/datasets/fd6ed990984945d5a9827418e67f26df )
Thanks for the help!