OLE DB connection shows all field types as Text

12-22-2021 08:42 AM
Labels (3)
Borch
by
New Contributor III

Dear all,

My final goal is to publish an Analysis Services table as a service in ArcGIS Enterprise.

To do so, I create a connection to an Analysis Services database creating a OLE DB connection file from Arc Catalog.

The table in Analysis Services database that I want to publish, has an integer non null field that I want to use as the ObjectID.

When I check the table fields on ArcMap/ArcCatalog, I see that all table fields have Text type.

Borch_0-1640191029525.png

Also, when I try to create a Query table in ArcMap and I select Product Id as the Key field, ArcMap creates the table but it remains empty.

Any ideas or thoughts about how to solve this situation

King regards

Borja

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MuzamilSafeer
New Contributor

In your daily life, you will observe that most people are crazy to learn English. They think that it is not easy to understand because they should have a good vocabulary grip. Therefore, nouns play a critical role in enhancing your English vocabulary. You can learn by practicing with Nouns that start with A.

0 Kudos
RafaelFloyd
New Contributor
Lets talk, tell us about your ideas or what you would like to see 
and where you’d like to use your logo, show us your design 
and let us give you our ideas and our recommendation.
A successful logo design starts with clear communication between the client and the designer. We design custom logo designs based on the client's needs; logo design trends and styles are not the driving force in our creative process; it's your company message. If you are interested in a custom logo design, let's chat over the phone and speak to the designer directly, we'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas on what you would like your logo to communicate.
0 Kudos
KrystalPetersen
New Contributor

You know the sort of clothes you wear. Hoodies and T-shirts, jeans, etc. But you hate shopping for clothes. You end up in the same old shops, you look at clothes you already have and wonder why you ever bought them.

You may have never asked yourself why you buy these clothes. Maybe you just buy them because you have them already. Maybe you don’t know what your clothes say about you.

0 Kudos