workforce won't pass global id

03-09-2020 04:48 PM
StefaniHunt
New Contributor

Hi, 

I am trying to set up a relationship from my Workforce Assignment layer to a Feature Class I am creating assignment from.  My end goal is to use the GLOBALID relationship to pass a "Completed" status from the assignments layer to the feature class. When I complete the assignment in the Workforce app, I see it as complete in the App, online and in Prp but nothing changes in my feature class (Collector Layer) and I am unable to see which fields establish a relationship. Am I missing something? Attaching a picture of how I set up the relationship in Workforce

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Stefani,

In order to pass the GlobalID from Workforce to the Collector layer, the Collector field will need to be a field that is editable.  The GlobalID field in your Collector layer is a system maintained field that cannot be edited.  You'll need to set the Collector field to be a field of type GUID or a String field so the GlobalID can be written to it.

Craig

StefaniHunt
New Contributor

Hi Craig, 

When I have a GUID field (that is editable on an editable Hosted feature layer) it doesn't give you an option to use that feilds in the Colletor layer. Additionally, when I try to pass the data to an editable string field on an editable hosted feature layer the GLOBALID won't  pass to that field either. 

I even tried to pass the ID or the Location to the Collector layer and no deal. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you expand on your answer, please?

0 Kudos