Select to view content in your preferred language

Workforce Sync Error - Unable to syncronize replica

Jump to solution
01-13-2023 07:04 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've created a workforce application for assigning potholes that need to be filled by fieldworks. I'm currently testing the app and have assigned all of the points to 1 field worker. I open the app, mark an assignment as complete and click the sync button but get an error. Can anyone explain why this is happening/how to fix this issue? I've been testing for a few days now and this is the first time I've run into this error. In the screen capture I have Workforce open on the left and Field maps open on the right. You can see that the red dot still appears in fieldmaps and Workforce is throwing me the sync error.

SHartholt_0-1673622130693.jpeg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

The issue was solved by removing the account from the users tab and re-adding it as both a Mobile Worker and Dispatcher.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JakeMatthys
Occasional Contributor II

We experience sync issue with our Workforce project as well.  The cause is hard to pinpoint, but the ArcGIS Server log will give you clues.  From my experience, there is usually an issue with the replica for that field user.  A workaround would be to reload the Workforce project on the mobile device.  This essentially creates a new replica for that user.  The downside of reloading the Workforce project is that any changes that are in the previous replica (the one that wouldn't sync) are lost. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

The issue was solved by removing the account from the users tab and re-adding it as both a Mobile Worker and Dispatcher.

0 Kudos