Workforce/Survey123 Integration Assignments

01-08-2021 12:27 PM
ShannonLong1
New Contributor

Hey,

Is there a way when using a survey for a workforce assignment to get it to change the status of the assignment. Right now say if I change the status to complete on the survey it does not change it on the workforce map, instead it creates another point at that location. Any ideas?

Thanks

4 Replies
PanGIS
by
Occasional Contributor III

This might not be exactly what you are looking for, but have a look.

https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/workforce/field-mobility/workforce-survey123-creating-assi...

ShannonLong1
New Contributor

Thank you!

That article gave me a better understanding.

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Shannon,

This is not possible in an offline scenario.  You could technically support it after the data is sync'd/uploaded but would require writing python code to setup a script. You could also look at webhooks with Survey123.

We have discussed supporting a callback from other apps, such as Survey123, where you could configure that once the survey is completed and submitted, Workforce be launched and the assignment status changed.  That's not something that we have planned for this year however.

PanGIS's reply below does highlight one method for tackling this.  If you've got questions on it, please let me know.

Craig

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also looking for this functionality if it has become available! I need to connect Survey123 to our Workforce project in order to automate an email when specific records have been updated (those created from a work order). I want to make it as simple as possible for the field worker so if I can get away from them having to submit the survey AND change the status of the point in workforce that would be wonderful.

0 Kudos