Workforce project and AGO Assistant

Jump to solution
01-21-2021 12:10 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

It appears that the json is not accessible to a Workforce project any longer using AGO Assistant.

Why is this?

This was previously available and I used it to add custom integrations to assignments.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Matt,

With the move to offline in the new release of Workforce we've also moved away from the Workforce Project item to storing information in the Workforce feature service and web maps.  This was done to facilitate the Workforce capability moving into Field Maps (currently planned for later this year).

You can still access the app integrations to do what you need; these are now stored in a table within the Workforce feature service.  This doc topic is an overview:

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/workforce/android-phone/help/workforce-schema.htm#ESRI_SECTION1_EDB5E35928...

If you have any questions on this, let us know.

Craig

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Matt,

With the move to offline in the new release of Workforce we've also moved away from the Workforce Project item to storing information in the Workforce feature service and web maps.  This was done to facilitate the Workforce capability moving into Field Maps (currently planned for later this year).

You can still access the app integrations to do what you need; these are now stored in a table within the Workforce feature service.  This doc topic is an overview:

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/workforce/android-phone/help/workforce-schema.htm#ESRI_SECTION1_EDB5E35928...

If you have any questions on this, let us know.

Craig

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, Craig. I knew it was easier than I was making it. I needed to make a change to a "new" Workforce project and must have been confusing it with the "old" Workforce methods.

0 Kudos