Select to view content in your preferred language

Workforce not syncing

07-31-2024 09:51 AM
waddellt
Emerging Contributor

Good day, 

We are having issues with our Workforce syncing.  It is NOT auto syncing as it should within 15 minutes and our field crews are not getting their assignments sometimes until the next day not realizing.  This cannot happen as we are using the app for trouble.  Suggestions??

6 Replies
waddellt
Emerging Contributor
0 Kudos
LizArmstrong
Esri Contributor

Hi, 

The team is not aware of any active issues. We recommend contacting Esri technical support so that we can get you personalized troubleshooting!

0 Kudos
ModernElectric
Frequent Contributor

@LizArmstrong 

Question about the 15-minute auto-sync on a Workforce Project. Does the particular project need to be open on the device (lets say an android tablet) in order for it t sync? Was informed by one of our field workers that he had the project "open in the background" but not actually open and it did not sync until it was open and visible on their device. 

If a project is "sleeping" and not being used, does it or does it not follow the 15-minute auto sync process?

Thank You

ModernElectric
Frequent Contributor

We have been having issues lately. I understand there has to be an internet connect and there typically is. Even if there is not, once the mobile device regains service, shouldn't the auto-sync re-energize again??

I went thru each and every feature layer that I put into the Workforce project thru opening a web map and each one is sync enabled.

All hosted feature layers within the Workforce project came from a file GDB via ArcGIS Pro and all are 32-bit OID. 

Not sure what else I am missing.

CESPEDESLUISITD
Regular Contributor

We are experiencing the same issues with requests completed and still showing open on the dispatcher window which creates confusion when creating assignments. Sometimes dispatcher assigns something that is already completed because of this. This creates many mistakes.

0 Kudos
ModernElectric
Frequent Contributor

@LizArmstrong @CraigGillgrass

Are there any updates from ESRI regarding this issue?

0 Kudos