WorkForce & 123 Survey

09-28-2017 09:18 AM
JevitaWebster
New Contributor III

I've created a few projects in workforce for testing so far, i have also added app integration using 123 survey. My question is once a "worker" is in workforce and uses the 123 Survey integration, there is no way to return back to workforce after the survey is submitted. Does someone have a answer?  

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jevita,

In iOS, there is a link back to Workforce at the top left of the screen.

One enhancement that the Survey123 team is looking to implement in the future is the ability to configure after submit actions; returning to Workforce is a scenario under this enhancement.

JevitaWebster
New Contributor III

The attached is a screen shot of what I see when I access 123 survey from workforce. Can you send me a screen shot of the link you talk about please.

0 Kudos
EricBay1
New Contributor

James is talking about 'breadcrumbs' in iOS. Pulled this from Google Images. 

https://www.iphonefaq.org/files/styles/large/public/breadcrumb.png?itok=9mCZ8iE0 

0 Kudos
JevitaWebster
New Contributor III

this would be a great tool

0 Kudos
DarrylKlassen1
Occasional Contributor II

I too would like to see this built in.  I have uploaded my Workforce items using a CSV and each one requires the user to go to Survey123 - fill out the form - then go back to Workforce by re-opening it.  It would be very nice for a button to be integrated so we could just return after the survey is submitted.

0 Kudos