Select to view content in your preferred language

to long text

11-03-2020 08:14 AM
MelisaGustafsson
New Contributor II

1. assignment type is to long so all text cant be seen in phone ore even when i try to disspatch, is there a way to change that? 

2. and in my phone i cant see worker id text on map ex i wright a name for the workers so its not only a grey cirkel on the map so the know what grey cirkel is what.

3. i can not see all layers that i added to worker map

0 Kudos
11 Replies
MelisaGustafsson
New Contributor II

I'm trying to pitch workforce for a large division in my company and I was using a list provided by them. I will try to change up there wordfrasses and instruct them to elaborate in notes or attach files. in future reales maybe a task could have a default note with a longer description?

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Melisa,

I'm trying to pitch workforce for a large division in my company and I was using a list provided by them. I will try to change up there wordfrasses and instruct them to elaborate in notes or attach files.

Please let us know what their reply is - you can email the team directly at ArcGISWorkforce@esri.com

in future reales maybe a task could have a default note with a longer description?

We are looking into supporting this in a future mobile release - no timeline yet on when that will occur, but I'm hopeful it will be in 2021.

Craig

0 Kudos