Synchronization Error - WorkForce

Jump to solution
11-09-2023 11:08 AM
RamaRaomalisetti
New Contributor III

I am experiencing synchronization issues in WorkForce when attempting to sync workforce data. The error message received is "You do not have permissions to access this resource or perform this operation." This issue is affecting multiple users

MAP
TestDispatch
(9927fbdb7d614728862a2382cb42ec66)

USER
email

SYNC FAILED
9 Nov 2023 22:59:36

RamaRaomalisetti_0-1699556812675.jpeg

GENERAL ERRORS
- You do not have permissions to access this resource or perform this operatio

Another user getting 

MAP
TestDispatch
(9927fbdb7d614728862a2382cb42ec66)

USER
email address

SYNC FAILED
Nov 09, 2023 at 08:30 PM

GENERAL ERRORS
- Request Forbidden

RamaRaomalisetti_1-1699556831080.jpeg

Please note that i have sample project and added two users , Like that i have several workforces getting same issue.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RamaRaomalisetti
New Contributor III

Thank you all I forgot to reply the issue was resolved, The network team they are restricting, After contacting the network team the issue was resolved. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ajohnson
New Contributor II

@RamaRaomalisettidid you ever find a solution to this issue?

0 Kudos
ModernElectric
Occasional Contributor III

I have had issues with this in the past. One of the work-arounds we have found that works for us is to go into the app settings (Android) and clear the cache. The other SOP we have done is each morning, the user (mainly the foreman) is to log-out of workforce and log back in. This typically re-syncs up with the server, sometimes. I haven't had any other issues since we started doing these (2) items. However, what might work for us might not work for you, just be advised. Good Luck.

0 Kudos
RamaRaomalisetti
New Contributor III

Thank you all I forgot to reply the issue was resolved, The network team they are restricting, After contacting the network team the issue was resolved. 

0 Kudos