Sort by Due Date in Workforce in Browser

Jump to solution
08-03-2016 12:16 PM
JustinGreco
Occasional Contributor

There are no issues sorting by the due date while using the Workforce mobile app, however when I sort by due date in the browser when I am logged in as a dispatcher, it says that No Assignments are available.  The assignments reappear when I switch to any other sort type.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Justin,

The message and behavior you see when the "Allow standard SQL" setting is unchecked is by design. Well support sorting by Due Date with this setting in our 1.1 update later this month. 

In in terms of the original problem you're having, I'm a little stumped.  Can you invite me into your organization and add me as a dispatcher to the project do I can take a look?

Feel free to contact me through email if it's easier. 

Craig

View solution in original post

4 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Justin,

Can you check your Organization Settings?  Under the Security tab; is the option for "Allow only standard SQL queries." checked or unchecked?

thanks,

Craig

0 Kudos
JustinGreco
Occasional Contributor

Hi Craig,

We have that option checked in our settings.  I tried unchecking it to see what would happen in WorkForce and it actually gives a message saying to contact your administrator to change that setting and won't let you even click on it.

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Justin,

The message and behavior you see when the "Allow standard SQL" setting is unchecked is by design. Well support sorting by Due Date with this setting in our 1.1 update later this month. 

In in terms of the original problem you're having, I'm a little stumped.  Can you invite me into your organization and add me as a dispatcher to the project do I can take a look?

Feel free to contact me through email if it's easier. 

Craig

JustinGreco
Occasional Contributor

Looks like it is working, not sure if toggling that setting back and forth had anything to do with it.  Thank you for looking into it, really liking WorkForce so far.

0 Kudos