Select to view content in your preferred language

"your completed list is empty" showing when there are completed assignments

08-15-2023 06:07 AM
ShannonJ
New Contributor III

I have a workforce project that has been functioning fine until last week. But since then, none of the worker's completed assignments have been showing on the completed list in the application, even though there are completed assignments in the project. They show in the web version of Workforce, in a ArcGIS experience I have set up, and when I view the feature layer in a web map, just not in the application. I have tested it on two devices and it is consistent across both. I have troubleshooted with the following:

- delete and redownload project

- log out and back in

- uninstall and reinstall application

has anyone seen this behaviour or have a solution?  

2 Replies
Alison11
New Contributor II

Hi @ShannonJI am encountering the same issue with one of our projects. Have you found a solution to this problem?

0 Kudos
ShannonJ
New Contributor III

I don't remember ever finding a solution to this issue unfortunately - its likely that I copied remaining assignments to a new project. But, I have noticed lately that restarting devices have been resolving some other workforce issues I've been having (mainly, the app getting stuck on the sync function). I find the app really buggy now, I have a few processes I will be moving away from Workforce this summer because of it. I hope your issues resolve!  

0 Kudos