New Workforce Mobile App missing Basemap and Assests

08-10-2020 02:12 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I am having trouble with my new Workforce Project. It seems the field guys can't see anything beyond the assignments layer and thier worker layer in the field map. No basemap and no asset layers that I published that are both in the Worker Map. All the layers are shared the same way, I have not moved any layers in agol out of the folder and I did not this problem before in Workforce Classic. This is a brand new project and I haven't made an edits. 

I can get our asset layer and the basemap to show up if I create an offline area. 

Finally, if I do not create an offline area the project will not download to a mobile device. 

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
23 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Paul,

I'm not able to reproduce this issue; I'm able to download and open a Workforce project with the Imagery Hybrid basemap.

If you can invite the "craig_sp" user to your project as a worker, I can take a look at it.

Craig

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Craig, I added you.

Paul

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did the OP get a resolution to this issue? I'm having the same problem.

@LeePowell 

0 Kudos
cartezj1
New Contributor III

Although this is an older thread I wanted to share what I've found that may help someone else troubleshooting Workforce since this topic centers around seeing the basemaps.

When a workforce project is created two web maps are automatically created: Dispatcher, and the other for workers. I was not able to use a WFS tile layer so I switched to Imagery Hybrid. Although this custom tile  does show up in the Workforce Project. Maybe I'll troubleshoot later. 

In the Workforce app, if a basemap change is made the workers have to redownload the map by clicking on the three dots and then reload. Additional layers can be added to either web map using ArcGIS Online. 

0 Kudos