Dispatcher Mobile Access

Jump to solution
03-10-2020 10:59 AM
AndrewBowne
Occasional Contributor III

Is there an app or workflow for a Dispatcher who might want to access Workforce from a mobile device?  Our dispatchers aren't always behind a computer.  If they could assign from a mobile device (phone, iPad) that would be ideal.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Andrew, you can use the Workforce web app on a mobile device - the experience with it will depend on the device you're using.

The ability for a Dispatcher to view unassigned work and assign it from the Mobile app is in our backlog for consideration in a future release.

Craig

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Andrew, you can use the Workforce web app on a mobile device - the experience with it will depend on the device you're using.

The ability for a Dispatcher to view unassigned work and assign it from the Mobile app is in our backlog for consideration in a future release.

Craig

0 Kudos
AndrewBowne

Thanks, Craig.

I'll take a look at the web experience on a mobile device and see if it'll suit our needs.

I'm glad to hear that you are considering a mobile app from the use of a Dispatcher.  That would be extremely beneficial for not only myself but I'm sure many other users.

-Andrew

RobbHodges

I'm on board with this idea as well. We are in the early phases of using workforce. Our on-call crews will likely be dispatched from mobile devices. It would be nice to do that within the app.