Determining the number of tasks assigned to each worker

11-12-2020 07:41 AM
IniobongBenson
New Contributor II

I have created a Workforce project, which creates a hosted feature layer and the accompanying web maps. As a dispatcher, I assigned assignments to workers and I wanted to use Dashboard to monitor their assignment status (total assignments, completed. etc), however there is no way to get the number of total assignment assigned to each worker (on the assignment layer - which data I want to show on the dashboard). Although this information can be easily assessed on the dispatcher view of Workforce, it can't seem to be assessed from the hosted layer - I saw that that information is stored in the "Worker ID" field, however, it is a GUID data type and not a string, that way I cannot get it to show in any of the dashboard elements. Is there a way to create a new field that hold information about what assignments were assigned to each worker?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LarryGaudieri1
New Contributor III

notice the crickets? workforce is now so archaically reconfigured (for what purpose, i'm still unaware), it's like near impossible to report on them and another functionality (or restrictions thereof) that blows my mind is that before the configuration, WAB's Smart Editor would honor the copy and past (or generate new) assignments within a WAB solution. Not anymore. The fact that no one from ESRI responded to your comment speaks volumes.

0 Kudos