Select to view content in your preferred language

Assignment Integrations table in New Workforce

Jump to solution
08-05-2020 12:40 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have two Survey123 integrations in a project I created in the new version of Workforce that link to different surveys based on Assignment Type. I typed different values in the Prompt field, however, the mobile app will only show the first value no matter the assignment type. I experience the issue using the iOS version of the new mobile app. I have not tried Android.

Is this a known issue or limitation?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

ok, thanks Matt.

I've been able to repro it; this is a bug.  We'll look at getting this into our release to support Portal; which is slated for later this month.

Craig

View solution in original post

4 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Matt,

I'm not entirely following the scenario you're running into.  Please let me know if my summary below is correct:

• You created two Survey123 integrations
    • Integration 1 was with Assignment Type A
    • Integration 2 was with Assignment Type B
  • Each integration should launch Survey123 with a different survey 
  • You edited the Prompt field in the Assignment Integrations table so that each of the two Survey123 integrations would have a different prompt
  • Using iOS; when you open an assignment with Type B, it will show the integration for Type A.

Do I have that correct?

If not and you're able to add screenshots that might help.

Craig

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, exactly correct.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

It opens the correct survey... even with the wrong prompt.

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

ok, thanks Matt.

I've been able to repro it; this is a bug.  We'll look at getting this into our release to support Portal; which is slated for later this month.

Craig