Select to view content in your preferred language

Workflow Manager Server - Cannot see jobs assigned to logged in user in ArcGIS Pro

01-19-2022 02:59 PM
KimGarbade
Regular Contributor

First things first (please let me know if more data is required):

ArcGIS Pro 2.9, Database version: SQL Server 2019, ArcGIS Server: 10.8.1, the database we are attempting to edit is Branch Versioned and shared as a feature service with version management and validation enabled.

We are creating a Workflow for data entry from source documents.  I have create a workflow, a very simple (test) diagram, and associated that diagram to a Job Template.  I have shared the "Workflow"  (created automatically when I create a new "Workflow Item") with another group in my Enterprise called "Editor" and I've given the "Editors" group "Workflow Administrator" rights in Workflow Manager.  

I can login to ArcGIS Pro, open the Workflow Manager pane and create a job no problem.  The problem is those jobs show up under the "My Jobs" tab in the Work pane if I enter Workflow Manager through my Enterprise (web app), but they don't show up in the Workflow Manager pane in ArcGIS Pro, so the user that created the job cannot open the workflow in Pro ("All jobs", "High Priority Jobs", "New Jobs", etc all say "0") .

Any help as to why would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
KimGarbade
Regular Contributor

Sorry.  It was never resolved.