WMX Pre 10 Problem

04-21-2010 03:42 PM
TedCronin
MVP Honored Contributor
I am getting a JIT debugger, unhandled exception in ESRI.exe [2408].  No installed debugger has jit enabled...

Any ideas?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
TedCronin
MVP Honored Contributor
WMX direct installs fine by itself.  This dependency should be removed, I am thinking 🙂
0 Kudos
Margaret-RoseSpyker
New Contributor
Hi Ted,
It seems you are on this thread regularly, and are fairly knowledgeable about jtx. Perhaps you might have some thoughts for a solution to my problem - "license key issues" - if you have a minute. If not, no worries of course 🙂

Thanks,
0 Kudos
TedCronin
MVP Honored Contributor
Hi Ted,
It seems you are on this thread regularly, and are fairly knowledgeable about jtx🙂

Thanks,

I have been yes for beta and pre release, but once those are over I won't be on here pretty much at all.

No, i really don't know much about jtx, the esri staff that supports this forum are a 1000% more knowledgeable than me about jtx, I have only been playing with it for three years.  Amber B should be your point of contact, I think, she knows her stuff, if its PLTS, then you need to talk to Dan H.  He is extremely knowledgeable about plts stuff.
0 Kudos
Margaret-RoseSpyker
New Contributor
Thanks Ted!

Regardless of your modesty, its great to have other knowledgeable people in the field willing to lend an ear and a comment.

All the Best,

Margaret (aka mrmspyker 🙂 )
0 Kudos
TopeBello
Occasional Contributor III
Hi Ted,

Are you installing from a shared network or do you have the media downloaded locally to your file system before installing?

Thanks,
Tope
0 Kudos