Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to open task (Service Based Version)

Jump to solution
07-13-2022 11:41 AM
BrettLawson1
New Contributor II

I have a service base workflow diagram, which contains a step to open an ArcGIS Pro Map and a task that is contained in the project.  The map opens without any problems, but the task fails to open with the error "Unable to open task(s): Add Route"

In Workflow Manager I have defined the step to open the map "Editing Map" and the task "Add Route".  In the ArcGIS Pro project there is a task called "Add Route" in a task item called "Roads and Highways".  For some reason workflow manager cannot find this task to open it.  Maybe I need to somehow tell Workflow Manager the task item that the task resides in?  Please see screen shots of the error and configurations. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JFarmer
Esri Contributor

Hi @BrettLawson1 

The task item itself is actually what you need to enter into the Open Pro Project Items step configuration. This is what it's looking for and why it fails when you enter an individual task.

Jonathan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JFarmer
Esri Contributor

Hi @BrettLawson1 

The task item itself is actually what you need to enter into the Open Pro Project Items step configuration. This is what it's looking for and why it fails when you enter an individual task.

Jonathan

0 Kudos