Cannot connect workflow manager items workflow manager pane

01-12-2022 03:27 AM
HalaAbdelmaksoud
Occasional Contributor

Hi all, I Cannot connect workflow items on ArcGIS Pro from the workflow manager pane, although it was working well before.
I am using a service-driven deployment pattern

0 Kudos
15 Replies
JFarmer
Esri Contributor

Hi @HalaAbdelmaksoud 

I see you mentioned it was working before. Has anything changed? Have you done an upgrade, any changes to the environment at all? 

When you get this error, do you see anything in the Workflow Manager Server logs? Those are part of the ArcGIS Server logs for versions 10.9 and later. 

This is a really good issue for Tech Support to take a look at if you wanted to create a case with them. They should be able to get this resolved pretty quick.

Jonathan

0 Kudos
HalaAbdelmaksoud
Occasional Contributor

Hi @JFarmer,

Thank you for your reply!

I had upgraded ArcGIS Pro from 2.7 to 2.9 then I found this issue. I have downgraded ArcGIS Pro again to 2.7 but still having the same issue.

For the server logs, I have ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8.1, and I did not find any results for this issue in the logs.

0 Kudos
JFarmer
Esri Contributor

@HalaAbdelmaksoud 

For 10.8.1, the logs are actually separate from ArcGIS Server and are located at <ArcGIS Server installation location>\workflowmanager\logs

Pro also has logs for Workflow Manager but the process involves adding in some new registry keys. Support would be a good resource to assist there.

0 Kudos
Hector_Melendez
New Contributor II

Did you manage to resolved this? I'm having the same issue. Did support provided the registry entries to troubleshoot from ArcGIS Pro?

@HalaAbdelmaksoud  @JFarmer 

0 Kudos
AnushaT
New Contributor

Hello, Any updates regarding this issue. Even I'm facing the same problem.  

0 Kudos
JFarmer
Esri Contributor

@Hector_Melendez @AnushaT 

Hi,

It would be good if you both could work with Technical Support on this issue. Unfortunately, troubleshooting here isn't ideal as the cause could be a number of things, some specific to your environment. Support can also assist with getting Pro logs setup to pull more information about the problem.

Thanks,

Jonathan

0 Kudos
ElizabethLorenaRodriguez
New Contributor III

Hi @HalaAbdelmaksoud 

I was facing the exact same problem. The issue was related with the SSL certificate. The ArcGIS Web Adaptor was set with a self signed certificate, once we changed it, the issue was solved.

0 Kudos
Ranga_Tolapi
Occasional Contributor III

Based on our experience, self-signed certificate with Subject Alternative Name (SAN) also works.

0 Kudos
rafidahnasuha
New Contributor

Hi,

I am also facing the same problems that cannot connect with the workflow manager server. 

0 Kudos