Add the ability to add multiple related properties in the edit related properties step.

03-22-2021 04:01 PM
MJames
by
New Contributor III

It should be possible to add multiple related properties entries at a time using the edit extended properties step in Workflow Manager Classic. Currently we use the related properties to add our job deliverables (one job can have many deliverables) however entering this information through the related properties tab rather than a step really breaks the user experience when using workflow manager.

1 Comment
by Anonymous User

Hi @MJames 

It is in the product plan to support multiple records in a 1-m step, however I don't have a projection as to when this will be added at this time.

A workaround would be to add a question step after the Update Properties step that asks the user "Would you like to add anymore records?" and if Yes it circles back to the Update Properties step where they can add the next one, and this loop can be used until they say No to the question causing it to move on.

I saw your comment about the Related Properties performance in the Pane and Jonathan's response. I will add a few specific questions, but starting a support case to sort it out is the best course of action here.

Cheers,

Michael