WebApp objectPromise reponse

03-05-2020 12:01 PM
JimLugosi
New Contributor III

Hi there folks, I created a Web App using the template builder from Portal for ArcGIS (10.7.1).  The Web App was built using my Web Map that contained Arcade Expressions for aggregating information.  However, within the Web App I am noticing the table results displaying a value of [objectPromise].  Why???  Attached is an example of what I'm seeing.  Are Arcade Expressions not supported in Web Apps?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Jim Lugosi

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Remember that Portal is a few versions behind on Arcade implementation. Portal 10.7.1 uses Arcade 1.7. Are you using any functions that have been introduced in 1.8 or 1.9?

0 Kudos
JimLugosi
New Contributor III

Hi Ken, thanks for the response.  Just found the documentation on the Version matrix.  Guess we are using Arcade 1.7.  It states that ArcGIS Runtime has no support for FeatureSet and this is a function I am using within my web map.  The strange thing is that my web map is working just fine.  The Arcade expression results are correct.  It's just when I create a web app from the web map that the "objectPromise" starts showing up.

0 Kudos