Web AppBuilder Attribute Table Widget

04-02-2015 06:33 AM
markmorris
New Contributor

Is there more info available on this widget other than the standard help? I have included the Attribute Table widget, and some map layer data appear there while others don't, even though all the services are identical in that they include data and query ability.??

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
13 Replies
LisaTurner
Occasional Contributor II

By standard help are you referring to this page? ArcGIS Viewer for Flex

0 Kudos
markmorris
New Contributor

I was referring to this page: Attribute Table widget—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS | ArcGIS

for WAB instead of Flex, but I assume they work roughly the same.  It's not clear to me whether the service must be a feature service or be dynamic because the layers that do show up in mine are from map services with query ability.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
LisaTurner
Occasional Contributor II

I'm guessing someone who follows this Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS might know the answer.

0 Kudos
StanMcShinsky
Occasional Contributor III

Mark,

1. What version of WAB are you using AGOL, Dev or Portal?

2. Are you seeing a pattern for your layers like all feature services show up but no Dynamic layers?

3. You mentioned that layers that have query ability show up but non others. Can you just turn on the query option then?

Also I believe you can always go to the layer list and add the tab to the table from there.

-Stan

markmorris
New Contributor

1. What version of WAB are you using AGOL, Dev or Portal?

Using AGOL

2. Are you seeing a pattern for your layers like all feature services show up but no Dynamic layers?

Actually, all my services are map services that allow query, but some show up in the Attribute Table widget config and some don't, which is what I didn't understand.

3. You mentioned that layers that have query ability show up but non others. Can you just turn on the query option then?

Also I believe you can always go to the layer list and add the tab to the table from there.

Yes, the attribute table can be viewed by going thru the layer list, but I don't think you can make permanent choices there, can you, like which fields to display? I'm basically confused about what services/service settings dictate what gets into the attribute table widget config.

Thanks for your response.

0 Kudos
StanMcShinsky

Just to follow up. Not sure if it makes a difference, but are they hosted feature services or from your own ArcGIS Server or a mix?

-Stan

0 Kudos
markmorris
New Contributor

As far as I know, all my services are on our Arc server, with the WAB app hosted by ESRI.

Mark

0 Kudos
StanMcShinsky

Can you share your map service publicly to test it out?

Could it be a permissions thing on the layers?

-Stan

0 Kudos
markmorris
New Contributor

Services are not public yet.

0 Kudos