Web AppBuilder Attribute Table Widget

04-02-2015 06:33 AM
markmorris
New Contributor

Is there more info available on this widget other than the standard help? I have included the Attribute Table widget, and some map layer data appear there while others don't, even though all the services are identical in that they include data and query ability.??

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
13 Replies
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

Mark,

Attribute table supports feature layers from map services, feature services and dynamic services with data/query capability. Keep in mind that tile layer from map services is not supported. To see if the layer is supported, go to ArcGIS server service rest point, make sure the type is feature Layer and supported operations include query/data.

Jianxia

ZeZhengLi
Esri Contributor

mark,

If you have configured Attribute Table, the layers be turned off will not display in Attribute Table unless you open it from LayerList.

Zezheng

0 Kudos
GREGREECE
New Contributor II

I have had this problem for about a month now. I have a single service with 6 individual layers. Some would show up in the attribute table, some would not. I noticed it was the layers with high numbers that would not appear in the attribute table widget. I decided to republish with a higher number under the parameter 'Properties' -> "Maximum number of records returned by the server:'

My highest table is 21000 so I made it 25000, and WALLA. All my layers now show up in the widget.

ZeZhengLi
Esri Contributor

GREG,

What's the version of your server?

0 Kudos